Dis class

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Friday's Class

Our class on Friday will meet for Tim San Pedro's talk in SUB 235 at 9:00.
Posted by kb at 9:52 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (26)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ▼  November (4)
      • Friday's Class
      • The prompt that is not a prompt
      • Common core beginning
      • Monday
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (4)

Class Blogs

  • ENGL 338 Quentin
  • Ross' 338
  • Language and Art
  • Sally English 338
  • Alyssa English 338
  • Hillary Calef Engl 338
  • Kelsey Voeller ENGL 338
  • Cassidy's Engl 338
  • English 338: Thoughts and Pnderings
  • Elena Harriman: Language for Teachers
  • English 338 - Carl
  • Doug Fejes - English 338
  • Thoughts on Teaching English
  • I Read, I Write, I Run, I Think
  • Jacob Pancheau
  • A part of Dis Class
  • Emma's blog
  • J*Winn
  • Angela's Fall '12 English Blog
  • Connor C. English 338 Blog
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.